Top-To-Bottom Chimney & Fireplace Repair In Kansas City
Here at Sleep Easy, it is our mission to do the best possible job for our customers and to help keep your families safe. That’s why we provide a host of chimney and fireplace repairs designed to keep these systems working as safely and as efficiently as possible.
We know that all it takes is a little hidden hazard or a little neglect here and there to cause big problems and safety concerns, but with our team of seasoned professionals on the job, you won’t have to worry — we’re thorough and committed to excellence.
We can take care of minor or major problems and we pride ourselves on our cost-effective, efficient, and long-lasting solutions. Whatever your fireplace or chimney repair needs may be, Sleep Easy is the local, knowledgeable team ready to help.
Following are our specialties:
- Chimney Relining with Stainless Steel — When a flue liner is damaged, incorrectly sized, or poorly insulated, the attached fireplace, stove, hot water heater, or furnace will suffer. Inefficiency, smoke problems, draft problems, heat transfer, and carbon monoxide poisoning are just a few of the issues caused by damaged liners, but we can help. We reline with stainless steel liners, which are designed to stand up to the abuse of all fuel types and can be quickly installed in just about any existing chimney. Learn more here.
- Firebox Rebuilds/Refractory Panel Replacement — Is the firebox of your fireplace riddled with holes and cracks or falling apart? It’s impossible to safely enjoy a fire if your firebox is in bad shape, but we can help by replacing damaged refractory panels or rebuilding your firebox out of refractory mortar and firebrick. Our experts specialize in firebox rebuilds and repair and we’ll make sure you’re left with a firebox that protects against heat transfer and that enhances the look of your fireplace as a whole. Find out more here.
- Fireplace Restoration — When was the last time you looked at your fireplace and smiled? If it’s been a while, it may be time for a fireplace restoration. Our team of seasoned fireplace experts can restore your fireplace to its original glory by removing smoke and soot stains, repairing or replacing damaged brick or stone, sealing cracks, and tuckpointing damaged or receding mortar joints. We’ll leave your fireplace looking better than ever — guaranteed. Find out more about our fireplace restoration work here.
- Smoke Chamber Parging & Repair — Moisture and heat can wear down your smoke chamber, leaving it with a rough, misshapen, and cracked surface. No one really sees this part of your chimney system, so looks aren’t the problem — it’s the safety hazard that a damaged smoke chamber poses that we’re concerned with. When damaged, this area of the chimney system could lead to heat transfer, smoke problems, and performance problems, all of which could threaten the safety of your family, but we can help. We parge smoke chambers smooth using Chamber-Tech, a smoke chamber restoration system that’s trusted by the industry’s best professionals. Learn more here.
- Masonry Repair & Rebuilds — Part of the beauty of having a masonry chimney is enjoying the look and durability of brick or stone. But these materials, although strong, are not impervious to damage, and the mortar between the brick or stone typically has a shorter lifespan. Mortar joints can recede, wear away, crack, gap, and crumble, threatening the structural strength and integrity — as well as the beauty — of the entire chimney. The sooner repairs are made, the better! The good news is that when you call on Sleep Easy, you can expect beautiful, long-lasting masonry repairs, tuckpointing work, and chimney rebuilds. We stand behind our work and we’re confident you’ll love the results. Click here to read more.
- Prefab Chimney Chase Repair — Is the chase surrounding your prefab or factory-built chimney in bad shape? Prefab chimneys need love too and we can help! We repair chases that have wood rot, rust spots, and other damage, and can make sure your prefab chimney stays beautiful and protected. Don’t let an unsightly chimney chase get you down — let Sleep Easy make repairs. We guarantee fast, effective, beautiful work. Learn more.
- Damper Repair/Replacement —Drafty chimney? Smoky fireside experience? Problems with your damper? We repair dampers of all types and proudly install top-sealing dampers, which can keep water, animals, birds, and outside air out, while keeping that conditioned air you’re heating or cooling inside your home. Find out more about these energy-saving dampers and why our customers love them right here.
Top to bottom, there’s nothing Sleep Easy’s team of Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA)-certified professionals can’t help with. If you’re looking for a reliable company to take care of your chimney and fireplace repairs in the Kansas City area, look no further. We’re the top-rated company in our area on HomeAdvisor and we deliver a level of service that will make you feel good about calling us for all your hearth needs. Ready to request an appointment? Call 816-471-4435 or reach out to us here on our website today.
We can take away the worry about a leaky chimney and help keep you warm and dry. Ask us about all our chimney and fireplace services today.