We Sell, Install & Repair Gas Stoves, Inserts, Fireplaces & Logs
There’s no doubt about it, we all keep getting busier and busier, which makes it more challenging to find time to relax. Today’s homeowners needed faster, more convenient ways to unwind, and gas appliances meet that need.
Why do homeowners love gas appliances?
- With gas, you have fuel going directly to your fireplace, stove, insert, or gas log set, so you don’t have to worry about buying, stacking, storing, or bringing in fuel for the fire.
- Too tired to wait for the fire to die down and clean up? Go to bed, there’s nothing to clean up anyway and you can simply turn the fire off with the touch of a button!
- Need to take off the chill and unwind before moving on to the next thing on your schedule? Turn the fire on with the touch of a button and when it’s time to get going, turn it off just as easily.
- Worried about emissions? Don’t be. Gas is a clean-burning fuel that doesn’t release loads of particles and smoke into the air.
- Modern gas appliances put out a lot of heat and they have more realistic flame patterns and logs than ever before.
We carry the following:
- Single sided, see-through, multi-sided, portrait, linear, arched, modern, and traditional gas fireplaces from Regency.
- Small, medium, and large gas stoves in a variety of heat capacities and styles —including modern, reflective designs and traditional cast iron — from Jøtul, Regency, and Blaze King.
- Contemporary and traditional style gas inserts from Jøtul, Blaze King, and Regency.
- A wide assortment of expertly crafted traditional gas log sets, contemporary gas log sets, and modern firebed options.
- Vented and vent-free gas logs in various sizes from Hargrove. To learn more click here.
Every appliance we sell and install is designed to be highly efficient and to enhance just about any space.
Vented vs. Vent-Free
What’s the difference between vented and vent-free gas appliances? Vented appliances rely on a venting system to pull in combustion air and pump out any byproducts, like carbon monoxide. Vent-free appliances, on the other hand, are designed to be 99.9% efficient and don’t require a venting system in order to safely function.
What else makes them different? Vent-free appliances typically produce more heat than vented appliances and they can typically be used even when you lose power.
Gas Appliances Need Routine Service & Maintenance Too — And We Can Help
Now that you’ve found your dream gas fireplace, stove, insert, or log set, it’s time to talk about ongoing service and routine maintenance. How often will you have to give your gas appliance a little TLC? Well, all appliances, regardless of fuel type, need to be inspected by a CSIA-certified chimney professional every single year. But most manufacturers also recommend that you have your gas fireplace, stove, log set, or insert serviced annually. We’ll check and test everything, including the pilot light, the blowers, the wiring, the controls, and the venting, and make sure everything is in tip-top shape.
We’ll also clean the logs, replace any embers, clean the glass, and make sure there aren’t any dangerous carbon monoxide leaks. If any components have failed or you’re experiencing issues with performance or safety, we can replace failing parts and figure out just what needs to be done to restore your fireplace, insert, stove, or gas log set.
Call Today For Reliable, Stress-Free Service
Whether you need to have a new gas appliance installed or your existing gas appliance serviced, with Sleep Easy, its easy, stress-free, and affordable. Call us at 816-471-4435 or reach out to us here on our website to schedule an appointment today.